· Type and send out correspondences assigned as well as prepare meeting minutes and memos.
· To trace all correspondences that required feedback and take appropriate actions.
· Follow-up on insurance claims from the respective department and maintain and update every month.
· Follow-up on hotel licenses from MBPP, Bank Negara, Road Tax, and Insurance of the company car and relevant Ministries; as and when necessary.
· Update on the legal cases in the WM System as and when necessary as requested by the Director of Finance.
· Review all maintenance contracts on a timely basis and make a comparison with the previous year. To update the list in the WM System as and when necessary.
· To prepare Attendance Record for Finance Department staff to be submitted to Payroll before 21st of the following month.
· To coordinate and summarize staff annual leave plan and medical leave.
· Requisition and control stationery stock and pantry stock for the Department.
· Filing to be done regularly and be up to date.
· To maintain personnel files for the Department and to ensure that personnel administration is up to date at all times.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned.
· Coordinate DOF meetings and assignments.
· Timely monitoring and a reminder of the DOF meeting calendar.
· Maintaining DOF/Finance personal files.
· Any other matters assigned by DOF.