Responsible for optimizing hotel revenues by actively selling the facilities and service as guided by policies and procedures issued by the Hotel Manager and implements all sales activities specific to his area of responsibility.
1. Optimizes hotel revenues by taking any opportunity to sell hotel facilities and services.
2. Minimizes expenses of office supplies and vehicles by using modern communication technologies and handles office equipment and machinery with care to avoid unnecessary repair and replacement costs.
3. Promotes and maintains good public relations when in contact with members, guests, contractors and suppliers.
4. Responds to guest and potential client’s needs immediately and continuously follows up on tentative and confirmed bookings.
5. Conducts frequently courtesy visits to producers and potential producers.
6. Performs sales activities both inside and outside the hotel on a regular basis.
7. Initiates in the formulation of the sales plan identifying markets and customers.
8. Supports the sales and marketing efforts in catering to the needs of our clients and guests.
9. Enhances the promotion of sales by all means, government bodies, NGOs, corporate bodies and OTAs (online travel agents).
10. Makes personal calls at time with the F&B Executive, or Front Office executive or Hotel Manager.
11. Attends all sales related meetings such as Sales and F&B and the Daily Morning Briefing.
12. Increases the visibility and awareness level of the hotel.
13. Develops good relations with local ground operators.
14. Works closely with other sales employees for the development of different markets.