- Serves guests (prepares the restaurant, bar, provides bar, restaurant service, clears away and you may prepare food in the kitchen as well) in the point of sale, in line with the F&B concept (restaurant, meeting room, breakfast, bar or patio).
- Provides a high standard of service both in terms of welcome and waiter service.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering.
- Apply health regulations relating to cleanliness.
- Do all other tasks as required by the superior.
- High school or equivalent.
- Authentic energy and a genuine passion for making guests smile.
- Previous experience of working within a hospitality setting ideally within hotel or restaurant operations.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to learn and grow within the role.
- A good memory to help remember various kinds of orders
- Having a natural flair and confidence in your own ability and exceptional attention to detail.
Positions are opened to all local and permanent residence of Malaysia only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Years of experience:
Number of positions: