To manage the Front Desk Office functions efficiently, primarily the check-in and check-out procedures, making room reservations, coordinating with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
Key Duties / Responsibilities :
- Provide a courteous and friendly service at the front desk to customers at all times.
- Handle all enquiries in a professional manner by recommending the right room, making reservations and providing right information.
- Coordinating with the Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments to ensure all the rooms and facilities are always clean and well maintained at all times as per the Company's standards.
- Be well versed in basic computer knowledge in operating Hotel software operating system in ensuring accuracy in all aspects of the work process – Registration, Check-in / out, Payment transactions (deposit, cash and credit card) and Invoicing.
- Able to handle any complaints in respect to room rates, reservation, payments, condition of room and / facilities, etc.
- Diligently follow established work procedures to ensure high standards and flawless operations at all times.
- Ensure that all paper work, documents and records are filed and kept in the assigned area.
- Help to ensure a safe working environment by following all safety and security procedures and rules.
- Seek feedback from hotel guests and provide suggestions to Management to continually improve on the level of quality and service.
- To perform any other tasks/duties from time to time as assigned by the Management.