Perdana Kuala Lumpur City Centre (PKLCC), owned by Permodalan Nasional Berhad and managed by Attana Hotels & Resorts Sdn. Bhd., is currently looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals for the following position:
- To be properly dress in the complete uniform that has been issued, at all times while on duty.
- To ensure a neat and tidy appearance at all time.
- To ensure punctuality and attendance in accordance with the duty roaster.
- Not to abandon post at any time without the knowledge and prior permission of the supervisor.
- To receive and return security equipment in good condition and to register the transaction in the record book provided.
- To use the security equipment issued, only for the effective and efficient performance of their given assignment. Not to misuse the equipment in anyway.
- To prevent trespass into the area of control.
- To issue passes to vendors, contractors and visitors.
- To inspect and highlight and breach or inadequate in the security and safety systems.
- To immediate react to any emergency to save lives, properly and to prevent or minimize damage.
- To cooperate with maintenance department by noticing and reporting any faults.
- To control and facilitate the smooth flow of traffic within the premise.