- Managing coordination of marketing and communications activities to leverage reach/results as directed by Marketing Communications Manager.
- Assist in the creation of all marketing materials / collateral for the hotel such as menus, leaflets, guest room directory etc and manage the production of sales & marketing team collateral, branding and logo items ensuring all branding and company guidelines are followed
- Assist in coordination of marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Assist in execution of print advertisement as directed by Marketing Communication Manager and liaise with Brand Manager.
- Assist in coordination and arrangement of all travel trade shows attended by Director of Sales & Marketing as guided by Marketing Communications Manager.
- Support Marketing Communications Manager in maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant hotel departments are kept informed of marketing/communications objectives and initiatives.
- Assist in the distribution of press releases to targeted media/media agencies.
- Ensure press material, image library, hotel website, hotel social media and any third-party websites are updated and details presented accurately.
- Support the Marketing department by being present during filming and photo shoot activity both internal and external and conducting hotel tours.
- Support Marketing Communication Manager with press agencies liaison.
- Assist in handling media inquiries, interview requests and respond to inquiries from media and other organizations as directed by Marketing Communication Manager.
- Provide ongoing social media support, both technical and editorial, as directed by Marketing Communication Manager.
- Monitoring all hotel social media channels.
- Support in replying to other online platforms such as TripAdvisor.
- Assist in CMS management (Content Management System).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow-up.
- Execute a multitude of tasks on a timely basis.
- Detail oriented and creative .
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or cohesively as a team.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult situations.
- Ability to work flexible hours, covering evenings, weekends and holiday periods as and when required.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with team.
- Knowledge of main social channels and how they work.
Diploma/Advanced Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related field preferable.
- More than 1 year of experience in hotel industry from Marketing and Public Relations department is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge in graphic and design software is an advantage.