- Protect and safeguard all hotel guest and hotel staff belongings and all hotel assets.
- Make regular rounds of assigned areas
- Document, report and follow – up on safety hazards and violations of hotel and company Policy.
- Assist the duty manager in inspecting.
- Maintain a close watch for any fire or safety hazards. Assist in any fire or other emergency situation.
- Monitor CCTV, Security alarm system and update the fire extinguisher expire date.
- Escort and witness cash drops when requested.
- Enforce the hotel associate entrance policy.
- Ensure that the CCTV monitors, recording decks and walkie–talkie sets are in good operating conditions.
- Monitor the lift system and report any malfunction or defects to the Security Officer/ Engineering Department/ Lift Contractor Elevator immediately.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to write and communicate in Bahasa and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Knowledge About ERT (Emergency Response Team)
- Knowledge About OSHA & First Aid Treatment (Basic)
- Have Ability To Use Fire Extinguisher.
- Knowledge in FIRE ALARM SYSTEM.
- Independent & Self Drive.
- Understand & Implement Security Measures & Directives.
Candidate with 2+ year Hotel line Experience is preferable.