- Welcoming and receiving of guest arrivals, registering and maintaining the rapport with guest in a friendly and professional manner, cordially and with a pleasant smile.
- Registration cards have the proper information such as; guest’s name, confirmation number, room rates, arrival and departure dates and billing instructions for guest signature.
- Register guests promptly following the procedures for registration, key handling, and message handling, and ensure that they are provided with all the necessary information.
- Ensure all telephone calls are answered promptly and clearly in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Have sound knowledge of all vouchers used or any other remarks pertaining to prepayment, or credit facilities in accordance to hotel policy at the Front Desk.
- Prepare and print the daily shift reports such as “Arrival/ In-House Guest”, “Back-up” and “Departure Guest”.
- To handle all check-outs promptly for FIT individual guests and groups by ensuring all charges are settled and are in accordance with the hotel standard Credit policies.
- Responsible for all issued (paid out) and collected funds (advance deposits), and foreign currencies in accordance to the hotel Credit policies.
- To prepare and balance a cash report.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must be able to write and communicate in English & Bahasa
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Willing to work on shift basis
Diploma in Hotel Management preferred
Fresh graduate are encourage to apply. Candidate with 1+ year Front Office Experience is preferable.