Duties and Responsibilities
1. Proper filing of department’s correspondences for all banquet event correspondence.
2. Daily circulation of the Banquet Event listing for the following days event
3. Updating Catering Forecasts on a daily basis
4. Generating Banquet Event Orders
5. Follow up on leads and confirming details for upcoming events
6. Developing new contacts with potential clients via telephone or through walk-ins
7. Ensure all correspondences are replied within the stipulated time.
8. Ensure all office equipment are in working condition e.g. computers, photocopy machine, printer and
9. Setup proper tracing system for prepayment on bookings made by our clients, and to follow up on
10. Take messages for the catering sales personnel whenever they are out for sales calls.
11. Handle enquiries, both rooms and banquet.
12. Promote our blitz or any promotional events to generate additional business and create awareness.
13. Preparing all quotations base on client’s requirements and assigning the quotes to the respective Managers base on your assigned managers.
14. Ensure all bookings are entered into the event book “bible” to avoid any double booking scenarios
15. To assist for any site inspections should the need arise
16. Able to carry out the cycle of negotiation till confirmation for certain events should the need arise
17. Ensure proper filing at the end of each day and mailing out letters.
18. Perform any other duties assigned by the Catering Sales Manager, ADOS or DOS from time to time.