The Guest Services Officer is responsible for the efficient handling of check-ins, check-outs and other guest services offered at the Reception and Cashier Counter.
- To handle all guests requests promptly by documenting down the request using the Guest Request Form and immediately notify the specific department for resolving the issue/requests.
- To follow up within 10 minutes with the necessary department to ensure completion of tasks.
- To ensure the preparations for all Expected Arrivals for the Day is complete at the beginning of a shift.
- To ensure that cashiering is follow SOP.
- All reservations taken are to be keyed in and confirmed through email or fax within the same day.
- To assist guest in arranging for taxis, travel and tour arrangement and other Concierge related service.