- Assist in uplifting the image of the hotel to its key stakeholders through various public relations and corporate social responsibility activities and/or events according to the plan set by the hotel.
- Develop press advisories/ invitations for reviews and follow up on confirmation of attendance.
- Compilation of media kits, complete with news release, relevant collateral and photographs with precise captions.
- Create and update media/press list regularly.
- To ensure press-clipping compilation, filing, reporting and calculation of press value is done on monthly basis in a coordinated manner.
- Coordinate to send promotion materials in a timely manner to gain more publicity mileage.
Advertising / Promotions / Sponsorship
- Copywriting and creative input on development of hotel advertisements and promotional collaterals e.g. flyer, poster and etc.
- To ensure proper filing of all hotel advertisements with proper documentation.
- Assist the Marketing & Communications department in soliciting joint partnership opportunity with companies/organizations that fit the brand. Maximize revenue through using preferred partners and developing sponsorship deals.
- To screen sponsorships requests if viable for the hotel to participate.
Food & Beverage Promotions
- To execute all food & beverage promotions with an integrated marketing approach.
- Is responsible for the writing and timely delivery of all F&B promotional collaterals. All collaterals developed are to comply with the standard guidelines.
- Promote, drive engagement and manage Food & Beverage website/ social media
- To update and maintain the brand website, according to brand audit reports.
- To ensure hotel content and photos are all loaded new/updated on all third party websites and various social media and directories
- Promote, drive engagement and manage delivery of all ecommerce programs, leveraging existing and new communication vehicles.
- Ensures compliance and quality of all brand collaterals produced. Is responsible to maintain a brand collaterals file.
- Maintain up-to-date photo files on the hotel's facilities and key personnel. All photos are to be accompanied by release forms e.g. photographer release form, model release form and etc as required.
- Is responsible for making all arrangements and necessary coordination with relevant departments for photographers on assignment at the hotel.
- To carry out all reasonable duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Assist to develop all hotel communication materials/ literatures e.g letters, guest letters, signages and newsletter.
- Extend effective administrative support to Marketing & Communications department.
- Maintenance of inventories of necessary forms, stationary, office supplies required, preparation of requisitions and record of purchase orders/payment requests/sponsorship vouchers, as needed.
- Assists in consolidating necessary documents for regular and special reports required by the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Handles routine forms of communication - incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Take care of hotel property (items for office use, machines and facilities)
- To understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the employee handbook.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the hotel's policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department and all other departments.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To attend and contribute to all meetings and other related activities.
- Participate in and ensure Sound Checks are being conducted in department.
- Ensure an extraordinary experience and create loyalty to the property and Hard Rock brand by exceeding expectations through exceptional service and product quality.
- Maintain presence in property during peak business periods.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners, and investors.
- Generate incremental revenue and brand awareness through the creation and implementation of brand relevant local events and promotions.
- Operate ethically to protect the Hard Rock brand. Ensure brand and business initiatives are implemented.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest, employee, and company information.