1. Actively promote the outlets menu by recommending add-on or go-with options.
2. Interact with all residents in a professional manner and to feedback to supervisor on their comments.
3. Participate in guest activities to build rapport and continuous support.
4. Update oneself diligently through meetings, briefings, training on information, activities, and promotions and to provide the residents with such information.
5. Accept and carry out directions from supervisors to anticipate and exceed residents’ needs.
6. Serve food & beverages as per outlet menu and standards within specific time frame.
7. Prepare and set-up all equipment for the day’s operations as specified by shift and for any in-house activities upon residents’ request or supervisor’s instructions.
8. Check and replenish all food & beverages stocks as per par requirements.
9. Perform cashiering duties, recording, and processing all transactions as per P&Ps.
10. Always ensure high level of cleanliness in the outlet.
11. Adhere to all safety and hygiene procedures in handling all equipment, utensils, crockery, and cutlery to prevent accidents and minimize breakage.
12. Care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies, and procedures.
13. Maintain the highest standard of personal grooming, self, and hygiene at all times.
14. To perform any special work assigned by Supervisor or Manager.