- Prepare coffee breaks, carts, and stations with appropriate food and beverages as stated in Banquet Event Order.
- Prepare tables, action stations, buffets, service carts, dessert table/carts and cordial carts.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen.
- Ensure courses are cleared and tables are properly crumbed.
- Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements.
- Replenish buffet items to ensure consistency and freshness in presentation.
- Monitor tableware to ensure it is presentable to guests.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Bus tables by removing and separating tableware, plate ware, glassware, and flatware.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Professional Certificate/Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in hospitality industries are required for this position.
- Fresh graduate.
- Ability to multitask and Great time management skills.