The Stewarding Supervisor supports the Chief Steward in directing, controlling and coordinating all Stewarding activities in ensuring that the Food and Beverage operations can function efficiently by delivering the highest standard of cleanliness according to hotel’s procedures.
- Directs and controls Stewarding associates to ensure that all day to day operational matters are handled timely to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Oversees the execution of Stewarding’s operational standards to ensure that they conform to the requisite standards.
- Liaises with all relevant departments to ensure that the operation runs smoothly in areas of joint responsibilities.
- Supports the preparation of the department’s annual budget.
- Monitors and controls the hotel’s OE inventory, scheduling and coordinating inventory management activities.
- Secondary school education
- Sound knowledge of working practices of the Stewarding Department
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Proven 2 years track record in a hotel of comparable standard in similar capacity
- Able to maintain consistent performances under pressure
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted