Address guests' service needs in a
professional, positive, and timely manner.
Welcome and acknowledge each and every
guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the
guest's name when possible.
Actively listen and respond positively
to guest questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific
process to resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
Thank guests with genuine appreciation
and provide a fond farewell.
Anticipate guests' service needs,
including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and
watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
Engage guests in conversation regarding
their stay, property services, and area attractions/offerings.
7. Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt
8. Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and
9. Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with coworkers,
supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the
10. Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively
11. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and
12. Develop and maintain positive and productive working
relationships with other employees and departments. Supply guests/residents
with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and
hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
13. Tag, store, and retrieve luggage from luggage storage,
providing guests with proper claim tickets for their luggage.
14. Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
15. Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean,
hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
16. Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets
in accordance with company policies and procedures.
17. Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately
upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
18. Follow company and department safety and security policies
and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
19. Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency
situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).