- Report for work punctually in a proper and neat attire complete with name tag.
- Prepares and maintain records pertinent to the guest stay in hotel.
- Responsible for cash float and all cash transactions.
- To assist guest in handling of safety deposit boxes.
- To handle and maintain an accurate records of massages/faxes/mail/folio efficiently.
- Assist in taking room reservations at the counter or on the phone.
- Preparation of pre-registration of guest before arrival when guest checks in, fill in all particulars on the registration form. Collect the required deposit.
- To file and distribute computer reports.
- To ensure that all check-out guest folios and Account’s copies with instructions for billing to companies are accompanied by supporting documents/bills/invoices etc.
- To ensure all outlet bills/check in forms are slotted into guest’s folio to accord speedy check-out.
- Handling of foreign exchange.
- To report to Duty Manager/Assist Front Office Manager of all guest complaints immediately.
- Read logbook and initial at the beginning of every shift.
- Ensure room key is returned upon every check-out.
- Inform other departments and outlets of arrival, room changes, check-outs, and special arrangement.
- Inform Housekeeping of blocked off rooms for early arrival to be cleaned first thing in the morning.
- Compile any room changes and inform relevant department.
- Return room key to slot immediately.
- File all returned keys periodically to ensure constant flow of keys.
- On midnight shift, check the key rack and record any missing keys to furnish the Front Office Manager a copy of the Report. Missing key report should be followed-up.
- On midnight shift to prepare Arrival report for the following day and to print “R” card and to sort accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in hospitality industries are required for this position.
- Computer literate and possess report writing skills.