- To assist the Group Human Resources Manager or any other person(s) in handling all secretarial and administrative duties of the department.
- To maintain and safeguard the confidentiality of the department at all times
- To prepare and organize the Quarterly Associates Gathering event. Assist Group Human Resources Manager on nominations and preparation of employee awards, certificates, poster, function room booking and event order, slides preparation and etc
- To attend to staff needs in a courteous and efficient manner at all times and to conduct oneself in a professional manner so as to encourage fellow colleagues to do likewise
To be responsible in ensuring that all documents signed / forwarded by the Group Human Resources are distributed out carefully and accordingly so as to avoid any documents from being misplaced or misdirected.
- Receives, open and distributes incoming mail/faxes/documents
- To arrange for appointments for the Group Human Resources Manager and update him/her accordingly
Monthly attendance checking for all departments on monthly basis
- Accepts and screens telephone calls and refer calls to others, where relevant. In a most courteous manner and in accordance with the Hotel’s standard phrases
Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Group Human Resources Manager on ad-hoc basis.