assigned areas of the day to day operation of the Housekeeping Department within the established policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To supervise the activities of room attendants to ensure clean,
attractive and well maintained guest room, hallway and service areas
according to set standards in order to achieve prompt courteous service.
· To train housekeeping staff according to set departmental standards and
procedures and informs supervisor on performance.
· To assign staff to respective areas on daily basis.
· To monitor room attendants to ensure that all guests receive special
attention and amenities.
· To maintained appropriate standards of dress, hygiene, uniform,
appearance and conduct of housekeeping employees.
· Establishes effective employee relations.
· To provide input to Housekeeping Department meetings.
· To handle floor housekeeping report as instructed.
· To control
and requisition supplies necessary for the daily operation.
· To participate in taking various housekeeping inventories.
· To recommend possible improvement of operations.
· To ensure flow of communication between room attendants and superiors.
· To report damages and follow up on corrective actions to Engineering Department.
· Advises subordinates on their work performance.
· To conduct job orientation of newly employees.
· To carry out training of attendants as required.
· To perform related duties and special projects as assigned.