DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
Job & Responsibilities:
The Director of Sales will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing strategy for the business. The role will manage, plan, coach and develop the sales team to maximise all business opportunities.
· Strong clients’ database.
· Capability of establishing a consolidate relationship with Government Agencies and Corporate Companies.
· Able to provide Sales Projection and determine appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel revenues.
· The ability to establish workable Action Plan to support yearly sales budget.
· Develop and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve objectives for products and services.
· Procure new and repeat business for the company by maintaining contact with government agencies, travel agencies, corporate companies, private clubs and professional associations within the community and neighboring market.
· Increase average rate, overall occupancy, and relevant profits of the hotel and business volume during off-peak periods.
· Ensure the achievement of sales target on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Actively involved and participates in all-sales related promotions.
· Responsible for budget planning and action plans for sales trips with sales blitzes and trade fairs, wedding fairs, etc.
· Know the hotel’s current and potential competitors.
· To maintain personal contact with existing customers and to back-up the activities of any member of the sales team when required.
· To ensure that proper and updated records are kept of all existing clients.
· Must be able to work long hours to complete outstanding sales task and administration works.
· Willing to work on rest day as and when required to attend to function and FAM trip.