Job Position: Senior Sales Manager/Sales Manager
Work Location: HQ at Kelana Jaya, Selangor.
- Knowledgeable and fully briefed on competitor activities and commercial successes.
- Provide leadership for the Sales team setting and monitoring individual sales goals.
- Personally manage a selection of hotel key accounts and some geographical markets and partnerships.
- Assist with the compilation of annual commercial plan, budget and other strategic planning documents as required.
- Attainment of Banqueting and Group bedroom revenue goals
- Secure new Corporate, Agency and Group Accounts
- To effectively manage existing MICE Agencies, Corporate and DMC’s accounts.
- Undertake sales calls and presentations to develop and grow relationships and maximise revenues from Corporate, Agency and Group accounts.
- Prospect and develop target list of new potential accounts by defined industry segment and undertake tele-sales and other prospecting activity to realise potential revenues.
- Undertake sales trips within territory, sales blitzes and attend tradeshows as required and determined by annual sales trip and tradeshow planner, upholding corporate travel policy and in line with travel budgets.
- Conduct and entertain site inspections and host familiarisation trips in line with hotel policy and budget.