DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: GOLF ASSISTANT
1. Get Everything ready to ensure smooth operation.
- Smile and greet golfers.
- Arrange buggies for daily use.
- Arrange Golf Bag on buggy.
- Wash and clean buggy after used.
- Charge buggy.
- Check and clean golfers equipment after game.
- Assist changing buggy when breakdown in golf course.
- Inform Security if buggy breakdown and immovable in golf course. Fill up form to Security.
- Assist in whatever necessary.
- Any other tasks related to golfing to be assigned from time to time and subject to change.
GOLF ASSISTANT CUM BAG DROP OF THE DAY
2. Ensure smooth tee-off and maintain tee-off record procedures.
- Standby at drop bag area
- Assist golfer to relieve the golf bag from their car.
- Arrange golf bag on buggy according to flight.
- Assist to transfer golf bag to golfer’s car correctly.
- Keep drop bag area clean.
GOLF ASSISTANT CUM BUGGY ATTENDANT OF THE DAY
3. Ensure smooth tee-off and maintain tee-off record procedures.
- Standby at drop bag area.
- Ensure only good condition buggies out for use.
- Ensure all buggies fully charged for use.
- Ensure sand funnel and ball washer sufficient.
- To clean buggy station.
- Double check all buggies are charging before closing time.
- Close gate at buggy station before going back.
GOLF ASSISTANT CUM STARTER OF THE DAY
4. Ensure smooth tee-off and maintain tee-off record procedures.
- Ensure golfers are in proper attire before any game.
- Explain the golfing rules and regulations to golfer as and when required.
- Request and check course ticket from the golfer. Record the starting time correctly in the Time Sheet and submit to Golfing Office.
- Ensure the golfer club is checked, bag tag is displace on golf bag.
- Record and maintain golf flight correctly daily.
- Ensure the golfer’s tee-off is at the correct tee-box.
- Ensure relevant items for game are sufficient and ready for use. (i.e. score card, pencils, starter sheet and mineral water).
- Report to superior for any golfer’s misbehavior.
- Get everything ready to ensure smooth operation.
- Record tee off time / cross over time / end time of every flight.
- Note buggy number of every flight.
- Carry walkie talkie while on duty.
GOLF ASSISTANT CUM COURSE MARSHAL OF THE DAY
5. Ensure smooth tee-off and maintain tee-off record procedures.
- Standby at drop bag area.
- At tee box 1 before golfers tee off (Especially on Weekends and Public Holidays).
- Marshalling golf course when necessary.
- Assist golfers inside golf course.
- Inform location hole by hole when marshalling by walkie talkie.
- Assist to pick up rubbish when marshalling.
- Assist to repair tee off divot on all Par 3.
- Help rake bunker when necessary.
- Buggy to be on buggy track when marshalling.
- Follow last flight back to Club House.
- Ensure all golfers are back to Club House before dark.
- Carry walkie talkie when on duty.