The Assistant Outlet Manager responsible for the co-operation and smooth running of the restaurant. Responsible for training the associate, setting, maintaining and improving service standards established by the Director of Food & Beverage.
- Responsible for high standard of service of F&B in the restaurant, plans, control and co-ordinate activities of all associate in the restaurant.
- Responsible for hygiene, cleanliness and good appearance of his station, and proper maintenance of all operating equipment, furniture and fixtures.
- Establish good guest contact by setting up guest history cards, greet guests by name, inform regular guests about activities and promotion in the hotel.
- Maintain a high level of co-operation and communication with the Chef to ensure that all subordinates work together to achieve the set target.
- Responsible for log book reports to ensure that all guest comments, complaints and daily incident which happened in the outlet are written in the log book and forwarded to the F&B Operations Manager and Director of Food & Beverage.
- At least 3 years proven track record in a hotel of comparable standard in similar capacity
- Sound knowledge of working practices of Food & Beverage department
- Strong leadership, organisational and administrative skills
- Capable to maintain consistent performances under pressure
- Good interpersonal skill and team-oriented person
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia