Mechanical Technician is responsible to carry out the maintenance works including repairing, trouble-shooting, inspection, preventive maintenance for mechanical equipment in LLMR. You are expected to comply with the local authority requirement, Merlin operations and the safety standard. You will work closely with the team and support the maintenance activities/initiatives to achieve the department objectives.
- Perform jobs to ensure quality and compliance with job standards.
- Perform inspection and maintenance of rides and equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Assist Senior Technicians in Performing Daily Pre-Operational Safety & Maintenance Inspections on rides.
- Assist Senior Technicians in Performing daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual inspections and preventive maintenance towards mechanical/electrical systems.
- Troubleshoots by referring to technical manuals and while utilizing a systematic approach.
- Inputs in log books; for maintenance work performed.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Fresh grad or some experience in mechanical or automobile maintenance.
- The incumbent must be knowledgeable in Sensors, nut& bolts. gear-box and motors.
- Experienced in performing welding works.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.