1. Assign specific tasks to each attendant at the end of the day for the following
day and sees to it that the staff knows and accomplishes their duties.
2. Check at the start and at the end of the shift that all service attendants
complete their opening and closing tasks.
3. Takes inventories of the the daily food supplies to ensure availability.
4. Prepares and submits breakage and loss report for the shift.
5. Assists the service staff in serving food and drinks.
6. Handles guest complains professionally and tactfully.
7. Checks the accuracy of the guest’s bill before it is presented to the guest.
1. Minimum SPM or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years’ experience as a captain in a F&B outlet in the hotel industry..
3. Experience in Point of Sales
4. Must be able to communicate in English (written and spoken) and other
5. Able to support the supervisor, lead and delegate a service team.