Description: To provide an excellent Hospitality food service through the F&B Outlets.
- Attend to guests requests in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Complete assigned side work prior to opening and closing of the outlet each day.
- Serve all food & beverage with a basic knowledge of ingredient and preparation times and methods.
- Perform all related duties as requested by the F&B Supervisor and Manager.
- All service personnel are required to assist in other outlets when necessary.
- Assume at all times a pleasing and helpful attitude towards each guest.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in food and beverage service is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Physical ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Annual leave starting from 14 days.
- Group term life for 60 months of last drawn salary.
- Cash benefit for marriage and newborn from RM200 and above.
- Minimum of RM1,000 and above for outpatient me