Description: Experienced and talented Executive Chef to join our team. The Executive Chef will be responsible for managing the kitchen staff and overseeing the preparation, cooking and presentation of all food items in our restaurant. The Executive Chef will also be responsible for menu design and developing new recipes, directing daily kitchen operations, and ensuring quality and consistency of all dishes served.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other kitchen staff.
- Plan and develop recipes and menus.
- Estimate food requirements and costs.
- Monitor food quality and presentation.
- Order supplies and maintain inventories.
- Manage food production to ensure high quality and timely delivery of meals.
- Ensure all kitchen staff are following food safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen.
- Develop and train kitchen staff.
- Monitor food and labor costs to achieve maximum profitability.
- Proven experience as an Executive Chef or a similar role.
- Expert knowledge of cooking procedures and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen equipment, sanitation and hazardous materials standards.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Creative and passionate about cookinh.
- Leadership and people management skills
- Annual leave starting from 21 days.
- Group term life for 60 months of last drawn salary.
- Cash benefit for marriage and newborn from RM200 and above.
- Minimum of RM1,500 and above for outpatient medical.