1. Develop and implement strategies that align with the Company’s overall goals and objectives.
2. Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant's day-to-day operations, maintaining the highest standards of service, and creating a luxurious and enjoyable experience for our guests.
3. To be fully conversant with all services, food and beverage items and to have a broader knowledge of the areas in which we operate and the Company portfolio.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Communicate with guests on a regular basis throughout service, with other employees, and/or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
5. Manage the service team by ensuring the smooth running of service and that duties are carried out in a professional and timeous manner.
6. Ensure through regular monitoring of guest feedback, queries and complaints for delivering prompt, efficient and accurate service.
7. Strong leadership and management skills
8. Manage budgets and resources effectively, ensuring that all expenditures are justified and aligned with company goals.
9. Experience in budget management and financial analysis.
10. Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
11. Analyze data and make recommendations for improvements to processes, procedures, and systems.
12. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and apply this knowledge to drive innovation and growth.
1. 3 – 4 years relevant experience within a similar role.
2. Proven leadership ability and experience in managing and coordinating different teams.
3. Previous experience in a similar role – advantageous.
4. Experience within the luxury hospitality industry – advantageous.
5. Demonstrated ability to be innovative and creative.
6. Extensive knowledge and exposure to the luxury travel sector – both locally and internationally.
7. Relevant qualifications in hospitality management, tourism, or business studies.