1. Patrol hotel and external area.
2. Assisted with impaired or disorderly patrons.
3. Investigated incidents and completed reports as needed.
4. Observed security surveillance monitors and operated hotel fire system.
5. Address guest queries and concerns, investigating issues of damages or theft.
6. Investigated incidents and prepared detailed reports regarding finding.
7. Managed difficult and dangerous situations without disrupting hotel operations.
8. Managed patrols of hotel premises for violations, crime and suspicious activity.
9. Ensured authorized people and materials enter and exit through entrances.
10. Provided safe entry and stay for guests.
11. Carried out regular patrolling of hotel and its surroundings.
12. Maintained hotel’s image and reputation by maintaining law and order.
13. Accomplished strict security set up and environment for employees, assets and guests.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: RM2,000.00 - RM2,500.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to Commute:
Ability to Relocate: