As a Building Technician of Hotel Royal Signature, Kuala Lumpur, one is responsible to maintains the electrical and mechanical system and installation in the Hotel building.
This position is required to performs technical installation, repair, and maintenance within the Hotel’s property and building, including the acquisition and monitoring of required specialized assistance, equipment, or mechanical operating systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take M&E reading
- To attend breakdown and checking of kitchen equipment’s complaint/work order
- Switch ’ON’ & ‘OFF’ for M&E equipment’s and to attend and check all the garden lighting and street lighting.
- Operates and look into preventive maintenance/repairs of all electrical equipment, motors, controls, having 220 voltages (single phase).
- Installs, upgrade all electrical system having 230v-415 volts, either single phase of 3 phase and fixing of fused bulbs/lamps in the hotel according to the lamp schedule prepared by the Engineering Dept.
- Prepares daily routine inspection of electrical risers/rooms and attending operation shift for room guests’ complaint.
- Assist in the preparation of electrical plans, work out cost estimates for electrical installations.
- Assist the Chargeman in restoring normal power after power failure.
- Attend training as decided by Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned job-related tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Manager/Management.