We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic, helpful and friendly individuals who are passionate about customer service to join our Front Office team as Front Office Assistant. He/She will manage front office activities to ensure smooth & efficient daily operations & to maintain guest satisfaction.
• Ability to perform guest check-in and check-out.
• Ability to answer & handle room reservations.
• Ability to handle guest request & relation matters efficiently.
• Able to provide exceptional customer service at all times.
• Ability to plan and prioritize jobs to exceed expectation.
• Ability to perform cashier and night audit tasks.
• Maintain hotel guest information.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Fresh graduates or SPM school-leavers are encouraged to apply
• Good verbal communication skills in English , Malay , Chinese
• Positive working attitude with good interpersonal skill
• Computer literate & basic mathematic skills.
• Willing to work on shift, weekend, public holiday and extra time during high occupancy