To fulfill the IMPIANA HOTEL Ideology with the knowledge, skills and attitude that contributes to create a unique environment, which will always deliver great experience that, our colleagues and guests will never forget.
To be responsible and accountable for the operational running of their area of responsibility. This will include managing a team of servers and casual staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise scheduled shifts ensuring guest
- Provides personal upscale service to
- Supervise effectiveness of workflow and sequence of service during service periods and provides constant hands-on
- Train and develop new colleagues
- Upsell Food and Beverage without being
- Ensures that all information and duties received by the Manager shared
- Ensures sufficient quantities of crockery, cutlery, china and glassware is available prior to the service
- Supervise closely and monitor the cashiering function of his section and
- Operates according to all accounting policies and procedures of the
- Able to handle complaints and feedback from customers a calm and professional
- Ensures proper maintenance/cleanliness of the side station is maintained both throughout the service and
- Adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control
- Flexible with varying schedules to reflect business
- Performs all tasks as per the Standards of performance Must have knowledge of food & beverage preparation and service.
- Attends all Hotel’s Trainings, daily briefings, and communication meetings as requested by the
- Ensures that house rules are
- Makes oneself aware of all emergency
- Promotes team work within the department & ensure equality at workplace is maintained without sexual discrimination and
- Strictly adheres to the Hotel’s Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
- Performs all other tasks as requested by
- Follows the Hotel policies and procedures and all Hotels Food & Beverage
- Experience: At least 2 year of serving experience in a high-volume club/restaurant
- Highly driven and motivated individual with a good knowledge and understanding of Food and Beverage operations
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Well organized and multitasker.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Possess vibrant attitude and amicable personality
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of a team
- Passion for providing extraordinary service
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- High Energy
- Basic Math
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication
Kindly forward your photograph and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org