Laundry Supervisor oversees and controls the cleanliness, maintenance, and inventory of linen and uniforms in the hotel according to hotel standards.
- Provides effective supervision and training to develop passionate and committed Laundry associates.
- Practices open communication with other departments and within the department to ensure a smooth working process.
- Takes ownership to ensure laundered uniforms and linens are ready to meet the needs of daily operations.
- Controls the consistency of quality laundered hotel linens to provide a comfortable stay for hotel guests.
- Conducts regular checks and participates in maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of the back of house areas.
- 2 or 3 years of experiences of laundry experiences
- Added value for a candidate with experience in a supervisory role
- Pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skill and team-oriented person
- Able to read and communicate in English
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Must have the right to work in Malaysia
- Only successful candidates will be contacted