Description: Monitors and safeguards cost by exercising adequate and prompt control over the recording of the cost purchased and checking the accuracy of pricing, based on analysis of the actual product costs .
- Monitor and control all costs associated with the hotel.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, budgets, and forecasts.
- Review and reconcile invoices and purchase orders.
- Identify areas of cost savings and control.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Manage internal and external audits.
- Develop and implement cost control strategies.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers.
- Provide training and guidance to staff on cost control.
- Monitor and report on budget performance.
- Maintain accurate financial records.
- Develop and maintain cost control systems.
- Provide regular reports to management.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fast learner and a self-starter in developing new skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and independent
- A keen eye for detail and meticulous in performing her/his duties
- Has good teamwork spirit
- Minimum Diploma in accounting/hotel management
- preferably, at least 8 years of working experience in cost control in the hotel industry.
- He/She must have good verbal and written English language skills.
- Good Knowledge of spreadsheets and Word documents. Knowledge of material control software will be an advantage.
- Annual leave starting from 16 days.
- Group term life for 60 months of last drawn salary.
- Cash benefit for marriage and newborn from RM200 and above.
- Minimum of RM1,200 and above for outpatient medical.