Description: Provides overall direction of the staff and ensures the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the property. The Steward Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all kitchen areas, exhaust hoods, equipment, utensils, and dishes are cleaned and sanitized in an efficient and timely manner.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the steward department.
- Train and monitor staff in cleaning techniques, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and sanitation regulations.
- Coordinate and track proper maintenance of equipment.
- Monitor and document labor and productivity.
- Previous experience in a hotel steward supervisor role preferred.
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Must be available to work evenings, holidays, and weekends as needed.
- Annual leave starting from 16 days.
- Group term life for 60 months of last drawn salary.
- Cash benefit for marriage and newborn from RM200 and above.
- Minimum of RM1,200 and above for outpatient medical.