Primary duties and responsibilities
- Welcome guests during check-in and giving a fond farewell to guest while check-out
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Check on VIP reservations and complete their pre-registration formalities.
- Ensure that the workplace remains clean and tidy
- Maintain all guest folios in the manner instructed and type out necessary guest likes and dislikes to the appropriate fields on the profile.
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
- Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
- Give proper and complete handover to the next shift.
- Should be able to handle all guests without bias and prejudice.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities, etc.
Reports and Analysis
- Have up to date information on daily room occupancy.
- Maintain up to date information on room rates, current promotions, offer and packages.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- Preferable Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
- 1 year experience in related field or fresh graduates are welcome.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace and basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to company systems for daily operations and communication.