- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- To be responsible for completing your mis en place.
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef/ Chief Steward immediately.
- To comply with all Goodwood policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To liaise with the Head Chef/ Chief Steward and implement new menu/dishes/systems where applicable.
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help the restaurant kitchen at busy times if required.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/ Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Food & Beverage/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in hospitality industries are required for this position.
- Computer literate and possess report writing skills.