· To inform the supervisors of any problems that may arise.
· To ensure that any orders or decisions taken by the supervisors are strictly followed.
· To assist supervisors in ensuring that all SOP(s) are properly implemented and carried out efficiently.
· To undertake any other duties assigned from time to time by supervisors.
· To report any equipment in repair need.
· To prepare all foods according to standard recipes to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
· Visually inspects, selects and uses food items of the highest quality in the preparation of all menu items.
· To perform any general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
· To keep floors dry and clean to avoid accidents.
· To perform other duties as requested, such as moving supplies and equipment, cleaning up unexpected spills.
· To keep all refrigeration, equipment, and storage and working areas in clean, working condition in order to comply with health department regulations.
· To ensure and carry out all activities under these section of the kitchen as per hotel standards and procedures