Front Desk Cum Reservation Assistant
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests upon their arrival as well as answer questions and address complaints.
- Perform Cashiering Task.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (e.g. contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
- Assisting and advising customers who may be choosing from a variety of travel options.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation or transportation on the customers’ desired travel dates.
- Helping plan travel itineraries by suggesting local tourist attractions and places of interest.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.