1. Follow SOP for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
2. Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
3. Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
4. Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/ or report them to management and security/ safety personnel.
5. Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Minimum SPM preferred
· Candidate with 1+ year Hotel line Experience is preferable.