1. To keep record on the Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Medical Leave, overtime, claimed, duty roster and check on the staff attendance and absenteeism.
2. To keep up to date housekeeping files and maintain an effectively filling system.
3. To ensure lost and found items a properly recorded in record book, labeling and kept properly in lost and found cabinet or room.
4. To record and filling on losses and breakages items in the rooms, public area and on the floor.
5. Must have full knowledge of PC – printing of reports, keying in all matters concerning Housekeeping into the computer. To update room status e.g. VC, OC, etc. and assist in releasing Room Ready for Sale to Front Office through the computer.
6. To ensure that all necessary office supplies are sufficiently at par stock. To do store requisition on a weekly basis.
7. In charge of Housekeeping equipment store items and ensure that the stocks are at par level.
8. To record all out of order office equipment and to report the status to
9. To comply with all guest requests efficiently and promptly.
10. To assist and coordinate with Room Supervisor on monthly inventories of linen,
chemicals, guest amenities and supplies.
11. To ensuring the master keys movement is updated and properly recorded.
12. To records, relay and follow up on messages effectively.
13. To assist linen attendant in issuing staffs uniforms and distributing and counting of linens due to high occupancy or absenteeism.
· Good in written and spoken English
· Ability to work independently and under pressure.
· Strong communication skills.
· Computer efficient in Excel, word and hotel system.
· Ability to follow instruction, perform tasks with attention to detail.
· Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holiday.
· A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
· Candidates must possess at Diploma, STPM or SPM any field.
· Knowledgeable in computer (Excel, word, power point and
· At least two year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
for this position.