• Delivers the service sequence and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
• Be familiar with the Resort’s products and services and policies.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
• Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
• Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
• Ensures the strict control of room keys.
• Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
• Ensures accurate knowledge of Resorts and the tourism in Malaysia.
• Reports “Lost and Found” items.
• Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the Resort and the satisfaction of Resort guests.
• Supports and embraces the spirit of “We work through Teams”.
• Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
• Ensures an understanding on the sequence of duties related to Royal Family visits. Accords protocol with Royal Family visits.