This position is concerned with operation and administration in addition to secretarial function in the Engineering Department.
1. To receive work order request and read logbook for possible endorsement, outstanding and priorities and other assignments.
2. Refurbish work orders according to standard and priorities.
3. Shall be responsible for providing preventive maintenance of all types of machines
4. Handle job orders promptly for the installations, repairs and maintenance of all operating Must be able to handle minor electrical, carpentry, masonry, plumbing, carpet works, re-painting and re-varnishing works, ACU works, replacement of fused bulbs, etc.
5. To submit daily shift accomplishment, operation equipment reading and consumption report to the Team Leader / Section Engineer.
6. To assist other technical works when required.
7. To update the daily and monthly checklist.
8. Performs any other related tasks assigned by the Supervisor / Senior Section Engineer from time to time.