This position is concerned with the cleaning and maintaining up to the required standard established number of guest rooms.
- Check room status physically and fill in Room attendant report accurately and accordingly.
- Prepare and arrange own trollies and pantries.
- Clean rooms and bathroom according to the established brand service standard.
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies.
- Tidies and arranges neatly all guest toiletries on vanity counter.
- Fold/hang guest clothing neatly and place at the place where it was found.
- Shoes/slippers are paired and arranged neatly.
- Remove room service trays/trollies from guest room and push to service lift landing area.
- Check all lights, sound system in room and report immediately if there is any defect.
- Report missing items in rooms or any damages to Team Leader.
- Reports/handover lost and found items from guest rooms.
- Makes final room check to ensure everything is in order before leaving room.
- Vacuum corridor carpet / furniture and do spot cleaning, check / clean all signages, picture frames, skirting, mirrors and standing ashtrays near guest lift
- Vacuum carpet, furniture, dust mop floor before off duty.