This position is concerned with performing all administrative and secretarial duties.
- Handles all telephone calls and paperwork of Housekeeping department
- Communicates with all other departments of the hotel.
- Monitor expected departure and room changes.
- Prepares purchase request and follow up with Check SCM for office supplies, room supplies public area supplies and Laundry supplies.
- Keep inventory of all store items e.g. stationery items, mineral water for Housekeeping and other sections.
- Handles guest requests and enquiries.
- Responsible for Lost and Found and ensure proper recording, storage, claiming, releasing and delivery procedure upon guest requests.
- Keep track on loan items to guest rooms, if any.
- Keeps record and proper inventory of keys issued to team members/other departments.
- Maintain and update information recorded on notice board.
- Prepare necessary reports for Team Leaders and communicate special requests.
- Records, relays and follow up on all requests received via telephone ( internal and external )
- Updates payroll, attendance, vacations of all team members.
- Liaise closely with Engineering on maintenance requests.
- To ensure all forms for Team Leaders and team members are ready and available at all times.
- Assist in room inventories.
- Assist room cleaning whenever necessary.
- Prepares month end reports where necessary.
- Attend trainings conducted by Training Department
- Any other duties assigned by Executive Housekeeper/Assistant Housekeeper from time to time.