• Responsible to assist the ITM for the overall IT – Software, Website functions and Software / Website related project / ERP Implementation and related matters.
• Work together with HODs / users / software vendors / suppliers to ensure that the approved projects done by vendors / suppliers are as per agreed specifications.
• Review, realign, reengineer and / or fine-tune operations under your charge to achieve optimum and maximum efficiency.
• Constantly look into the improvement of workflow, work efficiency, Software / Website quality and innovation. Focus on better and more cost effective Software / Website methods.
• Responsible to research, identify, propose and initiate new / upgrades / enhancements on Software, Website, ERP related and maintenance issues.
• Responsible to develop, evaluate and action Software & Website related operation methods, processes, training & development, equipment capabilities, quality standards, cost and system to exceed Company expectations.
• Candidates must possess Hospitality / Tourism / Retail industry exposure.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software / Website or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience, result oriented and is capable of global approach to Software & Website management in the Hospitality / Tourism / Retail industry.
• Knowledge in software & website research, implementation, management, maintenance a prerequisite.
• Must be able to communicate (read and write) in English and Mandarin