1. Ensure implementation of SOP and all policies & procedures related to the department.
2. Ensure all guest requests and complaints are handled appropriately adhering to the hotel’s general guidelines for
3. Understanding what guest expectations are and anticipating problems in order to prevent complaints.
4. Responding to requests or complaints made by guests in a professional and polite manner in order to guarantee
5. Ensure all opening and closing duties are implemented in accordance with establish standards.
6. Reviews weekly forecast and schedules Team Member accordingly.
7. Assists hands-on in the operation during peak periods as required.
8. Ensure all VIP arrivals are taken care of and room assignment been made and inspected before guest arrival.
9. Oversee check in and check out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions.
10. Meets, greets, and escorts guests to the room in accordance with the hotel’s standards and as assigned.
11. Ensure a strict room key control system is implemented at the Check In counter.
12. Is the custodians of the guest history database, ensuring profiles are up-to-date and information is used in the
operation to support guest recognition.
13. Coordinates VIP recognition programs.
14. Ensure the team is always up-to-date with the latest information pertaining to guest request and preference
15. Maintain log book.
16. He/She may be assigned to any area that the management deems suitable and necessary.
17. Attending meetings with management to discuss problems and strategies for improvement.
18. Analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating