A graphic designer is a professional who combines art and technology to create visual communication materials. They are responsible for designing and creating various visual elements used in print, digital media, and other mediums to convey a message or enhance a brand's image.
1. Proven graphic designing experience
2. A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
3. Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
4. Photo shooting skills and knowledges
5. A keen eye for aesthetics and details
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
8. Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
9. Able to give and receive constructive criticism
10. Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
11. Corporate design experience
12. Experience and understanding of working in house on a corporate brand
13. Advanced experience with of Adobe CS - focus on Illustrator and In Designer - these are essential skills for all applicants
14. A thorough knowledge of design, typography, printing processes and techniques are required
15. Proven layout and design capabilities at advanced level with folio examples of past work