Rocana Hotel is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Front Office Manager to join its dynamic team. Located in the heart of Kuantan, the newly-built three-star hotel boasts contemporary sophistication, professional service and an array of first-class amenities. The Assistant Front Office Manager will assist in overseeing the entire reception area and will be responsible for ensuring guests receive prompt and friendly service, making their stay at the Rocana Hotel an unforgettable experience.
1. Assist in trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
2. Assist in participates in the selection of front office personnel.
3. Assist in schedules the front office staff.
4. Assist in supervises workload during shifts.
5. Assist in evaluating the job performance if each front office employee.
6. Assist maintaining working relationships and communicates with all departments.
7. Assist maintaining master key control.
8. Assist in verifying accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
9. Assist in resolving guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
10. Assist in updating group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
11. Assist in reviewing and completes credit limit report.
12. Assist in working within the allocated budget for the front office.
13. Assist in receiving information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
14. Assist in checking cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
15. Assist in enforcing all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
16. Assist in conducting regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
17. Assist in wearing the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
18. Assist in upholding the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
19. Assist in preparing performance reports related to front office.
20. Assist in maximizing room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily.
21. Assist in monitoring high balance guest and take appropriate action.
22. Assist in ensuring implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
23. Assist in operating all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
24. Assist in preparing revenue and occupancy forecasting.
25. Assist in ensuring logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
26. Assist in ensuring that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
27. Assist in monitoring all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
28. Assist in maintaining required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
29. Assist in reviewing daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
30. Assist in reviewing Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
31. Assist in maintaining an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
32. Assist in monitoring OTA's
33. Assist in performing other duties as requested by management.