At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts, we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
Located at the heart of the Kuala Lumpur city Centre, Traders Hotel by Shangri-La is looking for a Lifeguard.
As Lifeguard we rely on you:
- Ensure guest safety at all times around the pool
- Ensure the cleanliness of the pool as well as maintaining all swimming pool equipment
- Explain and enforce rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
- Maintain the order in swimming areas.
- Collaborate with other hotel divisions when necessary
- Respond to emergencies and rescue guests in danger of drowning.
- Perform first aid procedures when necessary
- Proficient in oral and written English and Malay.
- Minimum of 1 year as lifeguard.
- Pleasant, effective social skills, and versatile.
- Willing to work in shift.
- Possses a minimum of Bronze Medallion certificate
- First aider certificate
- Due to work permit restrictions, only citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia shall be considered.