As a Charge Man in Hospitality Management, you will be responsible for overall electricity requirements and power distribution for all buildings and to ensure the satisfactory operation of the building lighting system
1. To maintain and keep in proper working condition the complete electrical maintenance of the aforesaid building as in accordance with the Electricity Regulations 1994 and the Institution of Electrical Engineering Regulations for the Electrical Equipment of Building.
2. To test run the Standby Generator Sets twice a month and submit a test report twice a month to the above mentioned management.
3. To record all inspection reports and test results in the logbook. A logbook is to be kept in the main switch room.
4. To monitor and supervise contractor carry out routine servicing of the generator sets.
5. To carry out minor repair for the malfunction / defective equipment
6. To inspect all the M&E equipment to ensure their satisfactory operating conditions.
7. To perform standby duties and response promptly in the event of failure of electricity.
8. To trouble shoot electrical power failure and facility equipment breakdown
9. To install and maintain electrical systems and equipment outdoor